Are you looking for a job where you can contribute to the continuing growth of a company that is expanding rapidly? Then don’t hesitate to carry on reading!
Who are we?
BKM-Orange has been part of Orange Belgium since 2019 and provides quality ICT solutions in 4 areas. Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) solutions, IT solutions, Document & Visual solutions and Connectivity solutions. With more than 25 years of experience, we have grown into a reliable benchmark on the market. Across our offices in Hasselt, Steenokkerzeel and Ghent, our 230 specialist staff with experience and expertise, provide the best service to our 16,000 customers every day. ‘We connect. We care.’ That’s why we do our utmost every day. With the right specialist knowledge and using the latest technologies, BKM-Orange will relieve you of all your company’s time-consuming ICT issues. As their trusted ICT advisor, we guide our customers through their digital transformation.
Would you like to strengthen our team? For our office in Hasselt, we are looking for a:
CONTRACT OFFICER (M/F)
What does it entail?
- You process and maintain the contract portfolio in close cooperation with your colleagues;
- You ensure timely invoicing and logging of contracts;
- You’re the first point of contact for contracts and invoices (duration, cancellation, amendments, current amounts, indexing, etc.) both internally and externally (customers and other parties);
- You manage the contract mailbox and take the necessary actions;
- You ensure conformity between customer contracts and data files;
- You create the contract data and keep it up to date in the management systems;
- You keep a watching brief over data compliance.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or have equivalent experience;
- You already have some experience in contract management;
- You speak fluent Dutch (French and English would be plus-points)
- You’re ‘hands-on’, proactive and entrepreneurial;
- You’re communicative, diplomatic yet assertive in dealing with customers;
- You’re at home using Office 365 and other PC tools and applications.
What are we offering you?
- Part-time position (50%) of indeterminate duration;
- Pleasant, supportive working atmosphere in an environment free of traffic jams;
- You will be given the space, the trust and the push to grow further as a professional and as a person, and to excel;
- Competitive remuneration package, in line with your experience and skills, with perks;
- A strong, healthy, growing organisation with great ambition and enthusiasm;
- A challenge!
Do we get a click?
Then send your CV and covering letter right away with the reference ‘Contract Officer’ to jobs [at] bkm.betarget="_blank" rel="noopener external nofollow". We will handle your application as quickly as possible and with the necessary discretion.