Are you looking for a job where you can contribute to the continuing growth of a company that is expanding rapidly? Then don’t hesitate to carry on reading!
Who are we?
BKM-Orange has been part of Orange Belgium since 2019 and provides quality ICT solutions in 4 areas. Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) solutions, IT solutions, Document & Visual solutions and Connectivity solutions. With more than 25 years of experience, we have grown into a reliable benchmark on the market. Across our offices in Hasselt, Steenokkerzeel and Ghent, our 230 specialist staff with experience and expertise, provide the best service to our 16,000 customers every day. ‘We connect. We care.’ That’s why we do our utmost every day. With the right specialist knowledge and using the latest technologies, BKM Orange will relieve you of all your company’s time-consuming ICT issues. As their trusted ICT advisor, we guide our customers through their digital transformation.
Would you like to strengthen our team? For our UCC department we are looking for a:
JUNIOR UCC ENGINEER
What does it entail?
- Initially you will gain knowledge and experience of our existing UCC solutions and platforms;
- During your training you will assist your coach with installation and configuration at customers’ sites: learning by doing!;
- After a while, with the support of your coach, you will carry out small projects as far as possible by yourself;
- The size of the projects to be carried out by you will grow depending on your speed of development;
- In consultation with your project coordinator and by means of good preparation at the office, you will be able to start up and finish a variety of projects professionally and within an appropriate time span.
- Customers will be able to rely on your technical knowledge of their specific projects to provide support and guidance when they first use the customised telecommunications solutions designed for them;
- You will come into contact with Voice over IP and other telecoms applications (CTI, customer interaction, etc.) on a daily basis in very diverse environments;
- The customer can count on your technical knowledge of his specific project (VOIP and other telecom applications) to guide and support him in the first use of the tailor-made telecom solution;
- Broaden and deepen your level of knowledge in relevant fields of expertise;
- Maintaining and improving technical documentation and reports.
Who are we looking for?
- Preferably you will hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Electronics, IT, Telecommunications or similar OR relevant experience in the sector;
- You have basic knowledge of PABX/PBX and other telecom applications;
- Knowledge of Unify, Mitel and/or Telepo would certainly be a plus point;
- You work in a structured, problem-solving way;
- You have a “can do” attitude, you’re tenacious, enthusiastic and you’re a good communicator;
- You are both results- and action-oriented;
- Preferably you have a good basis of the ITIL principles;
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and/or French. English is a plus point.
What are we offering you?
- The chance to form part of a strong, solid organisation;
- With over 16,000 customers, BKM-Orange is one of the biggest providers of ICT solutions and services in the Belgian market;
- We invest in quality training for our employees. This keeps you up to date with the latest technologies in the market and helps you grow professionally;
- A full-time job of indefinite duration;
- We offer you an attractive salary package with extra benefits over and above the legally obligatory ones;
- A challenge!
Do we get a click?
Then send your CV and covering letter right away with the reference ‘Junior UCC Engineer’ to jobs [at] bkm.betarget="_blank" rel="noopener external nofollow". We will handle your application as quickly as possible and with the necessary discretion.