Are you looking for a job where you can contribute to the continuing growth of a company that is expanding rapidly? Then don’t hesitate to carry on reading!
Who are we?
BKM-Orange has been part of Orange Belgium since 2019 and provides quality ICT solutions in 4 areas: Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) solutions, IT solutions, Document & Visual solutions and Connectivity solutions. With more than 25 years of experience, we have grown into a reliable benchmark on the market. From our offices in Hasselt, Steenokkerzeel and Ghent, our 230 specialist staff with experience and expertise provide the best service to our 16,000 customers every day. ‘We connect. We care.’ That’s why we do our utmost every day. With the right specialist knowledge and using the latest technologies, BKM Orange will relieve you of all your company’s time-consuming ICT issues. As ICT consultants we guide our clients through their digital transformation.
Would you like to strengthen our team? We’re looking for an:
ITN SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (M/F)
What will you have to do?
- Support the Business Consultants in the timely preparation of high-quality solutions directed at the needs of customers/suspects.
- Organise and deliver offer trajectories.
- Ensure knowledge sharing with regard to new technological developments in order to contribute to the attainment of the organisation’s commercial and technological objectives.
- Contribute actively to the assessment of sales opportunities and leads. You will also have to give presentations and demos to potential clients in support of the Business Consultants in the initial phase of the pre-sales activities.
- You will analyse the client’s nodes in collaboration with internal and/or external technical experts and you’ll propose the right technical solution so as to best meet the client’s wishes and expectations.
- You will evaluate and organise the responses to RFPs (requests for proposals) so as to provide clients with attractive offers at minimal cost for the organisation.
- You will identify, evaluate and introduce new technological developments that contribute to the development of knowledge within the organisation and that ensure you can offer the client the latest solutions.
- You will make your knowledge and experience available to other colleagues and departments and facilitate that exchange of knowledge among colleagues in order to contribute to the division’s and the organisation’s mastery of the knowledge.
- Based on your technical expertise you’ll offer support to project teams so as to ensure correct service delivery.
- You will attend activities such as trade fairs, seminars and workshops in order to establish or maintain contact with actual and potential clients.
- You will keep your specialist knowledge and technical skills in good repair and up to date in order to maximise your own knowledge and apply it optimally within the organisation.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a technical grounding in the various ITN solutions that BKM-Orange offers.
- You have been technically active for at least five years in implementing and supporting ITN solutions.
- You have experience in developing IT and Cloud infrastructure.
- You have a good understanding of best practices as regards system security measures.
- You have experience in software engineering and design architecture.
- You have an advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes.
- You have extensive knowledge and experience of working with operating systems and analysing computer hardware and software.
- You communicate clearly, transparently and correctly.
- You work and operate in a structured manner.
- You know how to approach actual and potential clients personally.
- You speak and write fluent Dutch, French and English.
- You are always alert to situations and do not apply procedures blindly or routinely.
- You put together documents/dossiers by gathering the right information from other services, departments and colleagues.
- You structure the available information in a logical and comprehensible manner.
- You prioritise tasks depending on urgency and you check with your manager where necessary.
- You respect deadlines or you indicate clearly when certain deadlines cannot be met.
- You ensure clear two-way communication and you check to make sure that messages have been received and understood. If necessary, you adapt the style of communication of your messages.
- You undertake concrete actions to offer the client the best possible solution and you go in search of additional information yourself to help the client. In doing so, you constantly communicate proactively with the client.
- You deliver high-quality work under pressure.
What do we offer you?
- A strong, sound and growing organisation with a lot of ambition and enthusiasm;
- A new job with plenty of responsibilities, independence and development opportunities;
- A full-time job of indefinite duration;
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits such as laptop, mobile phone, insurance, etc.;
- A dynamic and transparent organisation;
- A company that converts results into incentives and social activities of all kinds;
- A challenge!
Do we get a click?
Then send your CV and covering letter right away with the reference ‘ITN Solutions Architect’ to jobs [at] bkm.betarget="_blank" rel="noopener external nofollow". We will handle your application as quickly as possible and with the necessary discretion.