Orange’s fixed network
- 100% reliable: Orange’s glass fibre network is continuously monitored and managed by the Orange Network Operation Centre.
- Complementary to the mobile network: Use of 4G to connect remote locations or as a back-up solution.
- International coverage: Secure, reliable services in over 180 countries thanks to cooperation with Orange Business Services.
- Access to fixed services: Enjoy the advantages of corporate services such as IP VPN or Corporate Internet.
Shared fibre solution
With FTTB (Fibre to the Business) you choose a high-quality, asymmetrical data connection with very large bandwidth and priority for voice packages. By using optical fibre, combined with advanced technologies, we can deliver speeds of up to 500 Mbps. This solution gives you guaranteed high bandwidths, SLAs, monitoring and reporting tools.
- Separate routing of internet and voice data.
- An asymmetric internet connection with maximum bandwidth for both download and upload traffic.
- Guaranteed bandwidths of up to 64 Mbps.
- 1 fixed IP address, unlimited volume of data.
- The connection is delivered with a managed router as standard.
- The FTTB network is designed to ensure maximum stability and redundancy.
- Fast delivery: operational within eight weeks.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA), guaranteed uptime 99.9%.
- Proactive network monitoring. In the event of problems the help desk is automatically alerted.
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year (enhanced SLA).